Our Statement of Faith
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God, eternally existing in three persons, namely: the Father, the Son and Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Ghost, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That he ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
- That all have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In the sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Jesus Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Spirit.
- Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people.
- In the baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking in other tongues as the spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism in the Holy Ghost.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
- In the Lord’s Supper and Washing of the Saint’s Feet.
- Divine Healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Pre-millennial coming of Jesus Christ. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to him in the air. Second, to reign on earth a thousand years.
- In the bodily resurrection: eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.